Question
Posted by: Me | 2007/12/06

Nightmare, now Im feeling disturbed.

Last night I had such weired nightmares and this morning Im feeling disturbed. The dream started off with myself & my boyfriend been kidnapped by something that was almost like a cult of some sort then I was in a forest speaking to a prophet/fortune teller who had a man's body and a baby cheetah's head. It was really weired, and I dont know why I dreamt of something so weired.
My boyfriend and I were involved in a attemted hi-jacking last week, do you think this could have something to do with it?

Me

Sounds like a really unpleasant nightmare --- but of course if they weren't really nasty and disturbing, they wouldn't be nightmares. Its probably part of a normal reaction to the highly abnormal experience of the attempted hi-jacking. If you continue to have bad dreams, or in other ways to feel unpleasantly affected by this, seeing a good local counsellor for some sessions could be helpful, but generally after such an ugly experience, we are normally disturbed for up to 2 weeks. IF the effects persist, then seeing a shrink may be wise just to check up. Though these effects are unpleasant, experiencing no effects whatever is probebly more worrying and abnormal

1
Posted by: Ingiphile | 2007/12/06

girl nice dreams can make you happy the whole day, sometimes even the whole week but nightmare they make your day a nightmare

Reply to Ingiphile