Question
Posted by: Dr.Evil | 2005/11/24

Nice......

I actually wrote this in the early hours of the morning. Why? Well, I'm still working on nocturnal time - I'm like a vampire, only with a nicer tan. I have such a sexy tan. I'm actually looking at myself right now (There's a nice full length mirror to my right)

Nice? Wow, what an eloquent and articulate thing to say. I hate it when people use that word, it's taken on a life of it's own and now days, people use it to describe everything. This week alone, I had to hear the following from a variety of people:

"Mmmm, nice muscles Dr.Evil."

"Dr.Evil, you have such a nice voice."

"You dance very nicely, Dr.Evil."

"Dr.Evil, you have the nicest hair."

Yes yes I know, these are meant to be taken as compliments, but really, when you hear these things EVERY DAY, your patience starts to run dry. According to the Oxford Dictionary, the word "nice" actually derives from the Latin word nescius which means "ignorant" ie: the word is used by ignorant people. (I knew the definition all along of course, because I studied Latin in pre school)

I never use the word in case you're wondering. I have a pretty nice - I mean - extensive vocabulary. That was a joke by the way. A lame joke, but a joke nonetheless.

'''''

3
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

is like that add
"a cup a tea is nice, the lady next door is nice"

But dr E is brilliant!!

Dunno what the muscles look like though.....!?

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/24

Nice, Dr Evil, very nice! Hahahahaha!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Karen | 2005/11/24

Very nice posting. You made me have a nice laugh.

Hope you have a nice evening and an even nicer weekend.

By the way, did you see the competition that Ghost Pops are running. You could get cash back in the bag!

Worth going out and buying all the Ghost Pops you can find!

Reply to Karen