Question
Posted by: ella | 2007/03/20

NIA Tecnique

Has anyone heard of / tried the NIA dancing tecnique as a method to get fit and loose weight?

HI Ella

I'm afraid I haven't, so I'm not good on the specifics of this one. I can say that dancing is a very good form of exercise for weight loss, and so as long as the dancing is anything like normal, then it will be suitable. Again, it depends on how often you do it - two days a week is probably not enough by itself, so you either have to do 4 or 5 days a week, or supplement it with some other type of activity.