Question
Posted by: Candi | 2005/07/21

News of affairs

My b/friend is going away for two days for work. I cant help feeling a little insecure when all you hear is this ones husband/b/fiend had an affair and even now the famous Jude Law slept with his nanny. How can a man you is with a beauty like her actually want to do that?

I am not insecure or have a low self asteem but I cant help feeling jealous.?

Maybe Jude Law NEEDS a nanny ?

7
Posted by: Candi | 2005/07/22

I never roll over. In fact Im the one who usually initiates it and we have sex on average 3-4 times a week. Hop that helps!

Reply to Candi
Posted by: Dude | 2005/07/22

if u satisfied in ur relationship then it's all good... from a mans perspective i reckon its more sexual gratification, so if u give eem good ead then don't worry bout a thing... howeva, should u roll ova from time to time and play dead ....

Reply to Dude
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/22

The funny thing about cheating is that if you can think it, it is possible. If he has given you reason not to trust him in the past then be worried but if he has not then do not let it bother you .... you will get ulcers

Reply to SR
Posted by: Purple | 2005/07/22

If you cant trust each other not to leap into bed with anyone who walks past then you don't have much of a relationship.

We all worry that our partners will be unfaithful, but we just have to trust that they wont be.

Constantly mentioning it and behaving jealously will just mean that your fiance will be more likely to cheat because he will feel like he has been found guilty of doing so even when he hasn't.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/21

Its unfair to say that men only have affairs. Woman do too!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: SG | 2005/07/21

It is an unfortunate fact of life that some people do stray (for no apparant reason sometimes).All you can do is love your partner as best you can.
A certain amount of jealousy is reasonable but don't let it become all consuming.It could chase your partner away anyway.

Reply to SG
Posted by: Sue | 2005/07/21

The problem with men is that 'you just never know'. They can have the most gorgeous girl on their arm who satisfies them sexually and they still go out and do it with someone else.

Reply to Sue