Question
Posted by: Carey | 2004/09/30

News from Carey

Morning All

I cannot explain how sorry I am for what I did to you all. It was selfish of me to advertise my "suicide" to the public.
I did go to see my shrink and was admitted to a psychiatric hospital. I don't know for how long I will be here but I will keep you posted about my progress.

Thanks for being angels
Hugs

Dear Carey,
Thanks for reporting back, you know everyone's thoughts are with you and others in crisis, and we hope your treatment in the hospital will be successful, and help you to find the peace and contentment you deserve

4
Posted by: Sassy | 2004/09/30

Hey Sweetie,

Nothing can bring down today 'cause Carey is back. I am glad that you are back with us. Believe that You are getting stronger with moment that passes by.

Shaun is right, you were only seeking help yesterday and that is never a bad thing. Sharing your thoughts and feelings can help, it brings realisation and gives you an opprtunity to see your problems from different perspectives.

You have friends here that you can depend on for the support you need.

Look after yourself Angel.

Sassy

Reply to Sassy
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/30

Hi Carey,

Good news in the morning... that's what I like.
Thanx for coming back to give us feedback. I am glad you taking action & that you sound more positive.
We just have to be patient & be strong. Maybe it's about time you got selfish & thought of yourself & things that brings you joy. Don't think of it as advertising, think of it as seeking help at a time when you were feeling very low. Think of it as sharing your hardships with your friends that are here for your support.

I look forward to hearing of your progress.

Take Care Carey,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/09/30

Hang in there Carey and don't worry about being selfish, now and again it is a good thing.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Mona | 2004/09/30

HI Carey, sorry i wasnt online yesterday, but just want to send you lots of love, hugs, kisses and hapiness! Take it easy, one day at a time, and i hope you feel better soon! Keep in touch, as we all care for you dearly! Love, Mona xxx

Reply to Mona