Question
Posted by: Heidi | 2010/02/08

New You System

Hi there, Like many others, i would also like to lose some weight in 2010. I' ve seen a product in a store called " New You"  weight management. I am very sceptic and scared when it comes to weight loss products, especially after the Simply Slim thing (I did not buy it). Can you please share you comments on the product?
Thank you!

Dear Heidi
I am not acquainted with the New You system (there is after all at least one new slimming product launched every 3 days!), but you can compare the ingredients in the product with the list of slimming pill and potion ingredients on this Website by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' and then on 'Diet Detective'. You should be able to identify the various side-effects caused by the herbal slimming pill ingredients which may occur in the New You product. I suspect that you will be given a strict diet to use with the New You product and that any weight you lose will be due to the diet and not to the product.

1

Dear Heidi