Question
Posted by: H25 | 2008/01/28

NEW YEAR

CS

A late hello and VERY late happy 2008! Glad Megamoggy returned to its rightful, no doubt worried owners!

Hip Hip Hooray! At long last (after how many years have u been here now?! 2 many to count!) - a posting is finally in place about not using any of H24's forums if they dont abide by the above standards, i.e. NO abuse etc! This is LONG overdue and hopefully will weed out all the nasties from all forums!

If its been around for a while, I haven't been on H24 for a while, what with bundu bashing in Dec in Botswana & Zambia with my brother & family (quite magnifique!) dodging donkeys, goats, cows and pot holes (or should I rather say craters!) - it was, though, really great - we visited Vic falls - quite spectacular (never been before!) - no wonder its called one of the 7 wonders of the world -for a good reason! But my word is Zambia expensive? Ultra, ULTRA expensive - petrol where we stayed in Livingstone was only R15/ltr - yea right! We got it somewhere else. We visited the salt pans in Botswana on a 4x4 ride from our lodge and on the way back the wheel had to come off! So we had 11 people in the pouring rain waiting to be rescued - and of course it just had to be pm 24/12!

But despite the hitches along the way (we were only away 8 days and there were others too!) it was great getting away!

And then last week I had a throat & ear infection - on 7 days Zinnat 500mg - only finished it this am - so I couldnt go to Walk for Life at all - hope to try to go tomorrow! And dont even talk about the millions of hrs we have had without power - just in 7 days or so last week or week before (I forget now) we were having 6-7hrs off a day - yep a day! 3 times a day - something like 29 hrs without power - 6 days or so - scary! and of course its been when its been cold and raining.

Hope you have a good year.

Definitely too many years to count. Literally. Since the days when I had to explain what the internet was, not only to friends, but to major companies. That was before Megamoggy, of course. I think we kept a small dinosaur in those days...
OK to bundu bash, so long as the bundu doesn't bash back. Sounds like you've had almost as much fun over the vacations as I did, staying at home !
Can anyone explain to me why if ther'e's such a power shortage, they still waste electricity on floodlit stadiums ( ban all nioght games during the emergency !) and on lighting parks in which nobody has the courage ( or foolishness ) to walk at night, anyway ). And why not heavily fine ALL office buildings which leave lights on at night other than emergency lights and maybe one floor or area at a time while the cleaners are busy ?
Good to hear that CPM and Ne are doing well, too.

2
Posted by: H25 | 2008/01/28

CP Mom

Nice to hear from you again. Glad to hear things are going well. I've been around about 7/8 yrs! Scary - it makes one feel old!

Have a good week and a lovely 2008!!

Reply to H25
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/01/28

Hello my friend! Im glad too. One tends not to post many times because of the abuse......

It's been a good year for me relationship wise, care give wise and Charne wise.....hope you are going to have a better year!

Ne will be sterilized in the next month or so....

How long HAVE you been on this site ? I'm going for the 6th year...unbelievable hey?

Reply to CP MOM