Question
Posted by: nirusha | 2003/03/13

new styles

now that i've tried and loved the 69,what more can i try with my new hubby?

Try the 3000 Kama Sutra Positions. Call JT Publications for the book: Kama Sutra (R180-00) (011) 614 - 1911

7
Posted by: wilson | 2003/03/14

Hi there,

Did you try this style: Let him lie on his back,face up. Then you can either go and sit right on his cock facing to his face or facing your back to him.He must lie relaxed, his legs down,hands behind his head then you go up and down either way,touching your hair,shaking your sexy breasts and then you'll find your promised land baby.

Please let me know how it felt and please,please describe your actions when you reply.Oh i am getting wet again after thinking of such a beautiful thing.

Reply to wilson
Posted by: Damian | 2003/03/14

Well Nirusha,

I'd be more than willing to teach u some new positions babe

Reply to Damian
Posted by: Maverick | 2003/03/13

be carefull not to get an infection man....you might have to go see a GP

Reply to Maverick
Posted by: Voyeur | 2003/03/13

A good first try though; swallowing is still the best for me. There is absolutely nothing that beats it.

Reply to Voyeur
Posted by: nirusha | 2003/03/13

ok,the first time i spat and i swallowed the second round,cause it was much less,therefore more easier,dont love the taste though

Reply to nirusha
Posted by: Voyeur | 2003/03/13

You still haven't said whether you swallowed or smeared last night.

Reply to Voyeur
Posted by: Joe the boss | 2003/03/13

Let him lie face up and then climd onto him and rotate your in an anti clockwise position and bang.

Reply to Joe the boss