Question
Posted by: Lucky luke | 2008/07/10

New relationship

I am in my late 20's.I recently got a girlfriend.a 1st for me.Wel it may sound a bit strange but i really dont know how to approach this.obviously i dont have a lot of experience.its difficult for me cause i want to see her everyday.i miss her alot.its a bit weird.then i have no idea what to do with her when we go out.i mean there is only so much movies you can watch.Can someone just give me some pointers.Yes i kow these things SHOULD come naturlaly but naturally is not coming!!Thanks

I agree with SR --- be pleasantly frank with her, and ask for her suggestions about what she would like. She'll probably find that rather refreshing

4
Posted by: lucky luke | 2008/07/11

Thanks for all your help!!Appreciate it

Reply to lucky luke
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/10

WOW...not on a bad way by-the-way. I mean, I am in my late twenties and I have been through so many crapy relationships even to the point of almost giving up. Even been through a divorce. And probably more crap to come.

All the best to you...I am sure things will come naturally as you get to know each other's interests and even try new things together.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/10

Late twenties and first relationship, WOW.

Reply to Me
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/10

Just tell her how you feel about it, tell her what you going through and how you are expriencing this new found experience

Or better yet, relate your story to her in the 3rd person, i.e. tell her you have another friend who has a girlfriend for the first time and ask her what she thinks about it. You will get a feel of how she will react if you blurt your feelings out in the 1st person

Reply to SR