Question
Posted by: Lynel | 2005/06/02

New Question to posting 18662

Dear Doc
I wrote to you a while back (posting 18662) about going to the docter and being told I have a 'tender colon' and I asked you what could the causes of this be cause after taking the meds I didn't feel any different & you asked me what meds I was given - it was dynafloc 250. At the time I did a urine test & was told that I had some protein in my urine - but now was these meds for the 'tender' colon or the kidneys? I don't know cause to be honest I don't feel any relief! Please would you be able to tell me what would cause a 'tender' colon. For the record I was diagnosed with a spastic colon in my teens - I'm now 29.
Thanks doc!

Lynel, the Dynafloc® was for the bladder infection. Your symptoms might be due to IBS and then the Dynafloc® will make no difference. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.