Question
Posted by: T | 2006/11/09

New product: Weightsmart Supradyn

Hey Guys
Would like to find out if anyone has tried this product. I need to loose a few k's and thought I'd try it out. It's kind of a 2-in-1 product, meaning that it's a multi-vitamin which assists with weight loss (green tea extracts etc).
Thanks all, have a great day!
T

Dear T
I am also waiting for Readers to give me some feedback on this new product. According to the label this product contains a mixture of vitamins and minerals of which chromium may well assist with weight loss, plus green tea extract (EGCG) that has been found to promote weight loss, and a small dose of caffeine which also has weight loss potential. However, unless used with an energy-reduced diet, a supplement on its own will not promote significant weight loss.

3
Posted by: Meme | 2006/11/16

A friend of mine is using this and says it helped her because she was always constipated and now have more than one bowell movement a day. She says it really works, she lots 1,5kg's within a week.

Reply to Meme
Posted by: T | 2006/11/10

Thanks Doc and Kate for the feedback. Well, I'm only on my 3rd day of taking these pills. I must mention that I do feel a 'rush' after taking them... I think it's the caffeine as I'm quite sensitive to caffeine. It's not a major concern as it's quite subtle. Went onto their website and they state that it's NOT a diet pill but can assist with weightloss... I guess so can eating less and sticking to a healthy diet :) Thanks again!

Reply to T
Posted by: Kate | 2006/11/10

Hi guys

I have been using this product for two weeks. I aslo decided to double the dosage from one to two tablets a day because I have a very slow metabolism. The only change I can truly say is that I am urinating a lot more than usual.

Even though I adapted my eating plan so that I will also loose weight, still no luck! WIll keep you posted if there is any change.

Reply to Kate