Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2005/05/23

New Man

I've just recently met this nice guy, who makes feel good about myself. in fact he's everything i need at this point in time, BUT he has two children with two different women. one is in Kimberly the other is in Cape Town, we both live and work in Jozi. he's still seeing the Cape Town one even though distance is a disadvantage for them. should i persue this guy or am i just being used bcoz he's lonely. i'm in love with him

Sounds like youre mainly very lonely, and that he might well be using you to comfort his Jozi loneliness, rather tan become his third Ex-with-a-child,

4
Posted by: Kaybee | 2005/05/23

Follow your heart,since when is having kids a problem?

Reply to Kaybee
Posted by: llol | 2005/05/23

Where do i find a man without a child, preferrabely HIV negative coz i dont have a child myself

Reply to llol
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/05/23

Better let it be. Soon he will also have an ex with a child in Jozi.

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: LLOL | 2005/05/23

FIND URSELF A GUY WITH NO KIDS. TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE

Reply to LLOL