Question
Posted by: Nikkie | 2006/11/02

New Image Slimming Concept

Hi I read about a new product New Image Slimming. Have any off you tried it before and what were you results

Dear Nikkie
I hope the other Readers respond. I have also not yet heard of New Image Slimming Concept (its difficult to keep up with all the diet products that are available in SA as one or more are launched every week). However you can judge for yourself if this product is safe and effective. Check if it contains epinephrine, synephrine or pseudo-epinephrine or bitter orange extract, or caffeine. These ingredients can be highly addictive, so be careful. They can also cause tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc. In addition, the epinephrine may also interfere with the working of contraceptive pills if you should be using them, so be careful. Many of these products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. If this product should contain such ingredients, then rather avoid it.