Question
Posted by: Brad | 2007/04/03

New forum poll: cut or uncut?

Sorry to the girls but this is a boy-2-boy thing: what's your preference, cut or uncut?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

It seems our friend 'Natural' is indeed posting under several names - four names, in fact - to get his point across. Good intuition Peeking.

13
Posted by: Junior | 2007/04/10

It's not that important for me. cut or uncut, there's not much difference. I'm uncut and oh so happy about it. I don't think that children should be routinely circumsised at birth, I think that it's barbaric. That's only my opinion and it's not any better than any one elses.

Reply to Junior
Posted by: mama's boy | 2007/04/05

I'm uncut, and I'm so glad. But I prefer being with cut guys, it just looks so pretty, and erotic!
But I do like playing with uncut winkies too!
My boy's cut winkie is my fav in the whole wide world!!!

Reply to mama's boy
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/04/05

I like both, depending on whom it is attached to and/or from whom it was removed. HA HA

O and Natural, when you do crawl back to from wherever you came from, go and play with your foreskin. We really do not want to know about your fixations or attachements.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/04/04

Hey natural....

please crawl back into your hole and take your judgemental opinions with you.
Yes, 'all males are born intact' .. blah blah..
unfortunately alot of them are born without a brain... sorry for you (actually, i don't give a rats ass bout you) cos you fall into that category.

Tell me, still angry with your mommy and daddy for taking your foreskin away from you.

Do you have like.. a support group or something
'Hi, my name's 'natural' and i don't have a foreskin'
boo hoo!!!
What's it called ROFFA .. 'robbed of foreskins anonymous'

Do you like, scan the medical journals, hoping and feverently praying for a new procedure to grow back the itty bitty scrap of skin at the end of your penis??
Does your 'cut' penis define you and who you are.
Do you stand tall and shout from the mountains that you are sans a foreskin.....

good grief man... get a life already!

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/04/04

I like cut!

Reply to Spiderman
Posted by: Peeking | 2007/04/04

i think this Natural guy and all the other personans he is posting with needs some serious help, he clearly has issues that should be dealt with at an insitution by professionals.

Reply to Peeking
Posted by: Jonathan | 2007/04/04

Always intact uncut penis !!!!!!!!! The way God and nature INTENDED all males to be

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: NATURAL | 2007/04/04

GREEN EYES ARE YOU INSANE? WHY YOU THINK ALL MALES ARE BORN INTACT? THEY ARE NOT BORN MUTILATED !
99 % OF ALL MALES CIRCUCMISED ARE VIOLATED AT BIRTH.
PREFER FORESKIN

Reply to NATURAL
Posted by: Gerald | 2007/04/04

Prefer foreskin normal and healthy and serves vital function for males

Reply to Gerald
Posted by: Larry | 2007/04/04

Intact ! Only foreskin

Reply to Larry
Posted by: GROSMO | 2007/04/04

Generaaly I prefer cut, I once came across a guy who hurt himself whilst trying to push the foreskin backwards. He bled profusely and I was freaked out. Ever since the experience, I handle uncut guys with care.

Reply to GROSMO
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/04/04

k... just gotta add my two cents...
may i give my opinion from a womans point of view...?

Prefer cut.... although the physical sensation of uncut upon penetration is enjoyable, 'cut' is just... i dunno... feels 'cleaner' somehow (please tho, not to say an uncircumcised (sp?) man is unclean!!)

xx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Rade | 2007/04/04

The forum has undergone influence. I like.
Prefer uncut.

Reply to Rade