Question
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/15

New beginnings

today Is my last day at work as well, and will also only be back next year.
I know i have so much to be greatful for. But even for a good year I am glad that it has seen its alie.

Dont you all think God was just so good to think about the "new's" when he created the world?
new days, new weeks, new months, new years.....
Each one an opportunity to start fresh & close the book on the past.

I hope we all can tackle the new year with the enthusiasm it deserves & to really be able to start a NEW chapter in our lives.
Hopefully its the chapter where all things come together.....

Thank you for everyone who lifted me up when i needed it. Sum of you do not even know.

CS thank you for your sound advice you always give me, but more for your sincerity. I Pray that you will be blessed with all the good work you do.

Merry Xmas everyone. Please dont drink & drive!
Lotsa Love
D

Have a great and safe and refreshing holiday season Delene ! I decided years ago that it was best to be genuine and sincere, rather than being empty and politically correct.

1
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/15

aag dalene, thanks for that, i hope you & all your family have a great (safe) festive season & we'll see ya postin in06

Reply to shooter