Question
Posted by: Natasha | 2008/01/15

New additions to family !!

Hi all.
No questions today. Just wanted to share with all animal lovers. I had a frantic call from my husband a few minutes ago, telling me that we have 2 new cats to add to our family of 3 cats and 3 dogs. He went to one of his customers to do some work and ended up rescuing 2 kittens. He would not tell me the whole story as he said it would upset me. All he said is that he got there in time to rescue the 2 kittens who are about 4 weeks old. He has dropped them off with my mother at home, and I am leaving work shortly to pick them up and go straight to the vet.

I have no idea what they look like or what condition they are in. My husband just said that they are HIS kittens and he will pay all the vet bills and buy their food. He will name them as well. So I asked him if that means that he will also clean the litter tray.........his answer to that was.........we will have to have a discussion about that :-) Typical !! Two of my current cats were also supposed to be his cats, but that only works when they are being cute !! When they are naughty, sick, or pooping then they are my cats :-)

Oh well, I pray that these 2 new ones will be ok. Hold thumbs for me :-)

Have a good evening all !!

Well done for taking care of these kittens!

2
Posted by: Sheryl | 2008/01/15

Lucky kitties - let us know how it goes.

Reply to Sheryl
Posted by: Carol | 2008/01/15

Thats great .. the more the merrier .....

Remember their immune systems might not be too great and dose accordingly .. moducare and echina force drops .

Reply to Carol