Question
Posted by: dude | 2008/01/22

New acne treatment

I've read in mens health that there is an acne treatment involving radio waves or laser whereby the oil production of the sebacious glands is reduced by up to 75% after a couple treatments?
How succesful is it?Where is it available in JHB? are the results permanent?can i go for the treatment whilst im on orratane?

Dear Dude
You will probably have to stop your Oratane as it will make your skin too sensitive for laser. As with most of the available acne treatments, there are side effects. You can get red, burned skin after treatment that can last for weeks. The appearance of the skin can be uneven if the laser is applied inconsistently. Also, dark-colored skin can end up with skin discoloration after laser treatments.
Best would be to contact a laser clinic near you like The Laser Skin Clinic, Rosebank, 011 442 2288

1
Posted by: baljinder | 2008/10/27

please submit about treatment of acne and blackheads on my face

Reply to baljinder