Question
Posted by: A | 2008/05/26

Neverending colds

I am currently coming down with my 4th or 5th cold of the winter season - I'll hardly be over the last when the next one starts. Runny/blocked nose, watery eyes and general stuffiness. I'm only 23, I eat a fairly balanced diet and try to get enough exercise (when I'm not sick), I don't smoke or drink, and I don't work with sickly people, so why do I keep getting sick? I take Viral Choice, vit C and iron supplements everyday too. I can't actually tolerate the thought of another cold this winter, but nothing I do seems to prevent them. Please, please help me.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you make an appointment with an Ear Nose and Throat specialist, in order to have a CT scan of your sinusses done, to exclude chronic sinusitis, due to the colder weather. This can be well controlled but you will have to have a definate diagnosis made.

Kind regards