Question
Posted by: Thrown_Away | 2007/12/11

never will i heal.....

i am only 13 and was raped and molested within two years.I also
went through physical abuse and "verbal" abuse.I am so depressed it's not funny.Please, tell me how to heal.
How can i?

Its certainly not funny, but criminal and appalling. And you should not, and must not, be "thrown away", bu yourself or anyon else.
This must be dealt with and you must receive all the help and support you richly deserve. (a) call CHildline ( check them also via Google to confirm the number, which should also be in your local phone book.
(b) you don't mention who has done this. If anyone other than your parents, you must tell your parents. Its not your fault that such things happened, and nobody with any sense at all would blame you, but so long as it isn't your parents who have abused you, they should want to and be able to help and support you.
(c) if it IS your parent(s) who have been responsible for the abuse, then you need to talk to some other responsible adult --- a teacher or headmaster, a police officer, your GP or other doctor, a minister --- and explain to them what has happened.
If you were raped and molested that was a crime and whoever did it could be charge and arrested for doing this. If you were physically abused, the same applies. Consider calling not only childline but Lifeline ( number is given on this page ) and talk through what has happened and plan the best way to protect yourself and get help towards healing.

2
Posted by: Conc.Mom | 2007/12/11

Baby did your parents know about this, if not the first step is to tell them, don't be afraid tell them what happened even if this was done by your father or some1 from the family speak to your momy, aunt some1 who can listen to you. alternatively call the child line and tell them your story.

Reply to Conc.Mom
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/12/11

My dear, dear child, where is your mother ? Have you told her? Have you had counselling ?

Please email me on gysmo at 24.com

Reply to CP MOM