Question
Posted by: Lee | 2003/12/08

Never used contraception

My mother always said to me that i should never start the pill. (apparently its bad????)
Therefore i have never used any form of contraception.
My husband and i are planning to have a baby and i would just like to know how long should ittake me to conceive?

As Nix has said, it varies from person to person but can take up to a year.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2003/12/08

The pill is not "bad" for you. Speak to your gynae and he'll give you all the facts (pros and cons).

It can take up to a year to fall pregnant. I am on my 7th month and still waiting. But I've had friends who have fallen pregnant the first month they tried - so it totally varies from person to person.

Good luck and have fun trying!

Reply to Nix