Question
Posted by: fluffy | 2008/07/18

never seen periods

Iam 29 years of age and I have never seen my periods, I have been maried for 10 years now and we try very hard to conceive, though my husband is supportive all the time but I feel like he will throw a towel if the situation continues like this.At the age of 22 I tried many operations of which nothing helped, The doctor told me that my ovaries are the size of a 5 year old child. please can you help me or refer to someone who can help me.

I agree with Dee.

1
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/07/18

There is clearly a problem if you have never had periods - it means your reproductive organs and hormones are not functioning. An option would be to see a fertility specialist who would be able to diagnose what is wrong. If you have a uterus you may be able to use donor eggs to conceive but this is something you need to discuss with a fertility specialist.

Reply to Dee GTC