Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2007/02/25

Never say Never!!

A hearty warm Good Morning to you CS, (and others)

I know it has been a while since I have posted here, but well look
to the bright side of things....I'm still here. Alive and kicking.

Ok, so I have had my tough times and I have had my good times, but overall I'm doing very well for a change. I have my lifelines in place and they're wonderful.

That damn Bipolar has decided to turn my world upside down (again), but I managed to turn it right back up. Did take me a while though. Don't ask how, except for wonderful friends. Seeing a CBT counsellor and it works like a charm.

Today is the anniversary of my attempted hi-jacking and I'm doing fine. Do think about it, but does not allow the anxiety to get the better of me.

CS, no one said life is fair and you know what....I have to deal with it. I realised that my life did not end in fact I live my life in a different dimension. I come out a stronger person each time...though I do admit that it is not nice enduring every bad episode, but look at me now.

I read the posts almost everyday and miss all of you a lot. Will never forget you as each of you has a uniqueness I treasure.

All my love
LS

Hi Lonestar --- thanks for the update, and congratulations on how you are handling things. Pleased, too, to hear that the CBT is going well. Thanks for continuing to controbute you own uniqueness to our mix !

3
Posted by: Clueless | 2007/02/25

Hi Lynne. Must admit I don't remember you but yes, for lost puppies like us, this is def the haven to run to. Best wishes to you too. Love, C. xxx

Reply to Clueless
Posted by: Lynne | 2007/02/25

Hi LS, C and Kasandra!
It is so nice to hear from you guys again, makes me think of the old days.
I have also been reading posts regularly but not really posting myself the last year or so.
It is so amazing that we are all still around, and thinking back of all the stuff we have all been through and still going through makes it even more amazing. Says a lot about CS and the support one finds here?
Best wishes ladies - you are all in my thoughts!

Reply to Lynne
Posted by: Clueless. | 2007/02/25

Howzit Lonestar! Glad to hear you're doing fine, things might never be great, but we have to work towards not going down there. There where the devil is waiting, hoping to get his claws on our lifeless bodies and ruined souls. You're an inspiration. Keep it up. Love, C.

Reply to Clueless.