Question
Posted by: Wanna know | 2004/11/11

Never happy with what I have in my partner.

I have a serious problem. I have quite a sexy woman in my life, but I'm allways wanting someone else. So much so that I get depressed about it. Believe me I don't really want to leave my girl, and she is good looking. It is just that I would see a girl that I really like and then I want her with all my heart. Then knowing that I am involved and would propably never have or even meet her makes me really depressed. And it changes, in two months I would see someone else that I want. How do I stop this and just be happy with the one I have.?

Whether in relationshi-ps or possessions, quite a number of people have this sort of problem --- they only want what they don't have, and never feel satisfied with what they have, however good. It's partly a very materialist approach, often related to low self-esteem, so that you feel only possessions and a gf that others will admire, or which someone else has, will make yopu seem important and feel good. Counselling is the main way to sort out this sort of hangup, and set yourself free from it

2
Posted by: Wanna know | 2004/11/13

Thanks, you are right and I will have to do something about it.

Reply to Wanna know
Posted by: Oi | 2004/11/11

Hey, cassanova.
Love will keep you where you belong.
Do you love her, or is it just lust.
Because frankly there are so many sexy women to choose from, you need to go beyond the looks, beyond the lust and she must be able to stand out above the rest - or rather, you have see the quality in her that makes her individually magical.
Look for it, and stop freaking looking everywhere else. It's called infatuation.
And you know what, maybe try look inside you, there's something missing in you that's why you cannot be happy. Have some time to yourself to explore what you think it might be... and love the sexy woman you have. You're very lucky to have this sexy woman, show her you appreciate her.
Cheers, cassanova, and good luck on your journey to 'self-fulfillment'.

Reply to Oi