Question
Posted by: tebza | 2005/12/05

never ending periods

I recently started using contraception. I staeted last month and this month when my periods came they never stopped. For the first 7days they were right and after that they started being very dark with clots. I have two children and the smallest is 7moths old. Please advie me

Are you using the Pill or injection?

2
Posted by: Tebza | 2005/12/06

I am using injection (two month one)

Reply to Tebza

this is probably normal as your body is probably just getting used to being on the pill. It will take 4-5 months for everything to become "normal". dark periods could just be old blood that your body is getting rid of. I wouldn't stress and just let things run their course.