Question
Posted by: Mninawa | 2005/11/22

Never ending Mucus in my Chest

Hello Doc

In past year i have been having a flu and i was not taking any antibiotics all of sudden it will just stop on its own after some weeks.

After that i will cough a mucus and it taste like a cooking oil in my mouth,This is how it goes,i when i cough a blast sound comes out and my friends at school they say, i cough like a blast of a Mortar.

i tried some medicine as advised by Pharmascist but no solution.please help me i need something that i can use to remove all the mucus in my chest and lungs so that when i cough i can have a clear cough just as everybody else

Mninawa

Expert ImagePharmacist

M

The best option would be to consult a doctor or even visit your clinic for an accurate diagnosis. Till then you can ask your local pharmacy to give you a combination of a mucolytic and an expectorant.