Question
Posted by: Novice | 2004/10/19

Never been to the Gynea b4

I know i will probably get a lot of flack for this, please dont, I am 21 years old, and have never been to the Gyneacologist. I was living at home, and had no idea how to ask my mom to take me. I have no idea where to look for one, I live in JHB and would like to make an appointment, preferably with a female. Any suggestions?

Look in the book there are loads of female gynaes in JHB

5
Posted by: mbali | 2015/07/28

Hi how do Iget pregnant

Reply to mbali
Posted by: Care bear | 2004/10/21

I have been going to mine since i was 12 and i would never change. My doc is a male and there is no funny feelings when there. He is amazing he is also at the Park Lane his name is Dr Ruby Gordon he delivered me!!! :) Pls pls go to one asap my friend never went and now resently went to one and found servic cancer pls dont play with that you need to over come the fear its not that bad!

Reply to Care bear
Posted by: Novice | 2004/10/19

Thanks for the advice ladies!

Reply to Novice
Posted by: Goodness | 2004/10/19

Hi Novice

There's a female Gynea in Parklane Clinic, her name is Dr Ledwaba........unfortunately I don't have her contuct numbers but you can phone the Clinic and ask them to transfare you.

GOOD LUCK

Reply to Goodness
Posted by: Tess | 2004/10/19

Hi - I am 23 and grew up in a family with my dad being a Gynae. No sweat girl. Don't be shy - they have heard it all.
There are so many in JHB you should be able to find one very close to your home / work.

Reply to Tess