Question
Posted by: Rey | 2005/07/01

never been

Hi there,

for the past 8 years i've been having sex without ever going to a Gynae, also was pregnant twice & on both occasions lost the babies on 15 & 20 weeks respectively.

would like to know if i will ever fall pregnant and have a healthy baby?

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist for a full check-up to see if there are any problems.

4
Posted by: Rey | 2005/07/01

Samantha

Thanks I will do that

Reply to Rey
Posted by: samantha | 2005/07/01

First step is to have a Pap smear done. Your GP can do that. Get that out of the way first. If you can, then rather go to a gynae and have a good check up.
I am so sorry to hear that you lost two babies. Please let that be a reason for you to have all your check-ups done now, get all your files transferred across to a gynae you can afford and that you trust.

Reply to samantha
Posted by: Rey | 2005/07/01

Samantha,

no i havent gone for pap smears at all, my life was too hectic till now... now i want to settle down and have my B/f's babies...

While i was pregnant i only went to my GP and he did checks on me... mostly cause my med. aid didnt cover the gynae...

Reply to Rey
Posted by: samantha | 2005/07/01

I hope you have been at least having pap smears done at your GP or family planning clinic. If not you are dicing with your reproductive health.
Please go see a Gynae ASAP.
Were you under the care of a gynae when you were pregnant?
Only after a complete examination would a Gynae be able to tell yo what your future prospects for having babies would be.
Good luck!

Reply to samantha