Question
Posted by: neuropathy #3 | 2007/04/02

neuropathy #3

As per neurologist, I started taking Vitamin-B Complex and Iron capsules to aid neuropathic burning pain in my foot.
I'm also applying OsteoEze Rub (with capsaicin).
Problem is the burning has increased dramatically after using these 3 products for just 3 days!
I can't even put my foot in warm bath water anymore as it burns and stings like crazy.
I also seem to be urinating more often and my urine is yellow in colour (I do drink 1.5 litres water a day).
Could any of these products be irritating the burning like this as it was never this bad?
Or could it be a sign that I do not have neuropathic pain?

Expert ImageArchive

Could be a good sign that it is having an effect - even if it is not good at the moment.

I would get hips checked out for function as the chain of effect is influenced all the way down to the foot when they are off