Question
Posted by: Lizzie | 2007/08/14

Neuroma

I have developed a painful condition in my 3rd and 4th toe - the toes start to go cold as if they've been deprived of blood circulation and then they get pins and needsles very badly and finally they get shooting pains - I never wear small shoes, never wear heels and have no other foot condition ie. dropped arches etc. Please tell me who to see about this condition - a GP or a Specialist? I've diagnosed it myself from researching on the internet. Its driving me mad.

Dear Lizzie
You may have a neuroma - ask your GP to have a look and refer you to an orthopod.