Question
Posted by: Kim | 2003/01/28

Netcare rehabilitation

I contacted the Netcare Rehabilitation clinic on 489-1111 and a woman answered and didn't have a clue what I was on about (binge eating disorder) she acknowledged that it was the clinic but couldn't help me. Any other contact no.'s?

Dear Kim
You can try the Kenilworth Clinic in Cape Town and ask them if they have another reference in Gauteng, but otherwise phone the Psychology Department at one of the universities, e.g. WITS, UNISA, etc, and ask them to refer you to a psychologist who specialises in Eating Disorders. Unfortunately that NetCare clinic is the only one that I have heard of up here.