Question
Posted by: John | 2007/03/28

Ness & The Adult Approach

So, Ness - how did it go? Did you get the bottle of vino, make a nice dinner and then set him down and explain to him that he needs to take more iron tablets so that he can have more steele?

Bet he went all stiff - no, not that, behave yourself - and said between clenched teeth "I don't know what you are talking about."

Pray tell, Ness, spill the beans!

,,,,,

9
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/28

I wish... one thing that is a major draw back about dating "the perfect man" is they are very respectful....... I know, it sounds odd.... but really sometimes a girls just wants a little crazy monkey, with handcuffs thrown in for good measure!!

Reply to Ness
Posted by: John | 2007/03/28

Ah, excellent, well done. Just goes to show that a butt kicking can be achieved without the butt being aware that it being swiftly and repeatedly hoofed.

So, you've managed to flaw the perfect man. Hope he comes home with some handcuffs tonight...that'll teach you!

Where's your buddy Candy today?

Reply to John
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/28

LOL GOOD MORNING!!

John you would have been very proud, I even quoted your rusty nail quote.

All in all it went very well. He got a bit mad at one point but I'm not one of those people who responds well to raised voices so he got shot down very quickly.

So we ended up have a great dinner, finished the wine and had a laugh.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Tango | 2007/03/28

Lol....that gave me a laugh. I have actually heard that "Auto - erotic strangulation" really heightens orgasm - but a bit scary for me - too many stories of people found hanging or self strangled with rope and obviously in the dying throws of masturbation with toys scattered around! My kids would never live it down!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: John | 2007/03/28

Hmmm, interesting. I wonder if the client was trying to dispute the cost of the transaction, as it were, and trying to settle the dispute. Kidding, of course. Takes a bit athletic coordination, that, stroke, choke, stroke, choke, thrust, throttle, thrust, throttle. Nah, a little too much to concentrate on for me. I'm pretty single-minded at a time like that and having too much to worry about, like the life expectancy of the woman beneath me, may make me forget about stopping the choking bit. Worse, I might forget to come myself and ruin the whole thing altogether!

Reply to John
Posted by: C. | 2007/03/28

No John, I can't remember. Think it was back in the days with a client. Can't say for sure. Only light pressure at first then a bit more, not so much that I feel death aproaching! Just enough to make breathing difficult. It hightens the orgasm. You should try it.

Reply to C.
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/28

Make mine an iced coffee please!

Reply to RMC
Posted by: John | 2007/03/28

C., I have to ask you this. How, o how, did you discover that you like a bit choking while doing the funky monkey? This reminds me of the time when I was little boy and I heard that fish like ant eggs - I never did find out how fish developed a taste for something they didn't accidentally bump into while doing the breaststroke in the local pond. Same with you, unless you, ahem, were bting off more than you could chew and found that you like it? Or do you mean actual strangulation while on the brink of coming? Sort of almost going while definitely coming?

As for coffee, I'll have mine with two spoons of suger and a bit of milk, tx.

Reply to John
Posted by: C. | 2007/03/28

For this time of the morning, make that coffee beans.

Reply to C.