Question
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/13

Ness, Hope* and Megamoggy

How are you all doing today?

Now, I can only speak for Megamoggy. Seems a bit brighter today, and, frustrated by the loss of his Meow, is developing a series of highly expressive sighs and grunts. He has always been a vocal cat, keen to provide editorial comment on life's events

7
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/13

The only thing to do now is listen to my life motto....

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

STIR TWICE AND REPEAT :-)

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/13

Maria, good luck with granny tomorrow, that is really a difficult situation. Let us know what the outcome is, hopefully gran will see the light.

Ness, you really sound tense, when last have you seen your shrink? Couldn't he prescribe something temporarily that would work with your normal meds. I will sort myself out too.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/13

Emma is nine.

I don't feel like work at the moment either, I feel like everyone around me is on edge and going to take my head off if I just open my mouth. Its is obvously me (can't be 10 people wrong and only you right) I think the fact that I am tense is making me more tense which is making me snap with is going round it circles. Bring on the weekend!

I really hope you manage to sort out the granny stuff. What a nightmare.

Hope you must get it sorted out. Promise! Or I will nag, I'm good at nagging

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/13

Shame Ness. How old is Emma? Hang in there.

Hope*, glad you're OK. I just don't want to be at work... Not much Christmas shopping to be done, thank goodness. This year hubby and I took our respective families off for a weekend away as a pressie for last Christmas. This worked a treat, so will do it again. So it's just a couple of friends and LO that needs shopping for. We are going to see our court appointed psychologist tomorrow to try and resolve an issue between bio granny and ourselves about LO sleeping over by them. (I've posted about this before.) I just hope this woman sees things our way as we don't want to end up in court over it.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/13

Ness, thanks, your post came through the same time as mine did!

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/13

Thanks for asking Maria. I'm OK thanks, most of the Doc's are closing or have closed, so I think I'm going to leave it for the new year. How are you? Have you done all your Christmas shopping?

Ness, please let us know how you are today. Hugs, Hope*

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/13

Hello sweets, CRAP. I am having one of my "espisodes" and I just can't seem to get a grip. I never went home last night because I don't want to. Emma is now refusing to go to her father because she cant stand his girlfriend, he is refusing to speak to me because he says she must just deal with it and then puts the phone down, I had words with some horrid monster children who were picking on Emma the other day and the one parent tried to take my head off this morning, which proved fatal to him because lets face it, right now GentleNESS has left the building.

That woman is still in my house, with her kids (I have a two bedroom dulex) with 5 people living in it!!

Not a good day, can;t wait for Emma and mines weekend away this weekend, we both need it.

Reply to Ness