Question
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/21

Ness

Hi Ness, how are you managing. Hope all is well with you?

Hope i all works out for you --- and being alone may be much better than having some people around you, not so ? And I seem to remember a quote about the good at so many things Thomas Jefferson, of whom it was said that there never was a meal eaten in more brilliant company than when Jeferson ate alone. And regards to the pups !

2
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/21

So glad to hear the woman has left you house!! Sorry you're going to be alone for Christmas. Hope you enjoy your days catering for cops. Take care Ness.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/21

Hiya, I have goods days and bad days but it seems to be getting better. That woman has left so I have my home back. The puppies are getting cuter by the day and Emma is sweet as pie.

I just hate Christmas, my entire family lives overseas so its all alone for me, this year my neighbour is joining me and I am catering for all the local cops who are on duty that day as well. We have all become good friends (one is even taking one of the puppies) When they said adopt a cop, I think they meant only one, I got the entire station :-)

I am off to the funeral of that friend of mines mother today so I will be out of here at 10:30

Reply to Ness