Question
Posted by: Shaky | 2004/10/18

Nervousness

I am a very nervous person by nature and can't even carry a cup of coffee without getting the shakes! It is not neceserally bloodpressure/-sugar, because I donate blood regularly and have regular check ups. It is a bit on the low side, however, but not a danger at the moment. My problem is this: I am doing my drivers licence very early next year and I don't see how I am going to get through it with me being so nervous! Is there something natural I can drink before the time that can calm me down, but of course not affect my co-ordination?

Kind regards

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Shaky

Yes. Dr Bach's Rescue Remedy Spray used with A Vogel's Neuroforce will be very good to help you. The single potency homeopathic remedy for this type of problem is Aconite 30ch. Find out from your pharmacy or health shop if they have Aconite and how they would recommend you to use it.

Kind regards.

Estie