Question
Posted by: Need help to pass | 2007/03/22

Nervous wreck during driving test

I just came back from failing my third drivers test. I had no problems in the lessons beforehand and everyone compliments me on my driving. My problem is that I dont like people watching and judging what i do, have been that way since childhood. I also waited about 9 years to start getting my licence so i think, deep down, i am very anxious about finally getting it now.

Can you tell me about some over the counter and maybe some generic prescription medication I can take in order for me to finally pass next time?

Thanks for your time.

Dear Need help to pass
Shame! And getting appointments is such a mission! Ask your doctor to prescribe you some Inderal 10mg - it makes the butterflies go away, takes away the sweaty hands, and palpitations without making you drowsy. Then you can take 2 Biral and 10 mg Inderal an hour before your appointment. Try this once before your big day to ensure that you feel ok on the medication.
I'm holding thumbs for you.

5

Thank you ME, that is very kind of you.

Reply to Need help to pass
Posted by: ME | 2007/03/22

I am the same waited 3 years before getting mine i cant remember the name ask for rescue tablets and tell them why you need it. Goodluck hope you make it. it helped me to relax

Reply to ME
Posted by: David | 2007/03/22

Dear PP
Dont you have anything better to do than to hang around notice boards and be nasty to people? It seems to me like you need help.

Reply to David

If you dont have anything nice to say, please dont comment. I am a good driver.

Reply to Need help to pass
Posted by: pp | 2007/03/22

Please dont drive rather use public transport than subject us drivers to yet another nervous wreck potentially causing me to have an accident.

Reply to pp