Posted by: Tony | 2008/10/21

nervous tention

Hi Doc,
Latetly I been experiencing some nervous movement within the forefront of my head. Its strange feeling as if something is moving around the face and face. Could it be that Iam about to have a stroke or nervous bbreak down.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Tony,

This is definitely not a sign that you are going to have a stroke – it could be some muscle tension, but without a proper examination it is impossible to be certain.

This information has been supplied and checked by the multidisciplinary team of specialists at The Headache Clinic, in association with The International Headache Society and the South African Institute of Headache and Migraine Science. For consultation with these specialists, call The Headache Clinic on 0861 678 911 (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban).