Posted by: Redeemed | 2008/09/19

Nervous system linked to rash?

I am a 53 yr. old male who suffers from a painful,VERY itchy and raised rash around the genital area, mainly the rectal area. The raised bumps shock
me as if they are connected to nerves.
Treated it as if it were eczema or a fungus, but to no avail.
Doctor gave me Diflucan for 4 wks.  didn' t help.
Doctor ruled bacterial or any STD' s.
I also have similar bumps on my scalp and itching in my ears.
Have a history of shingles as a teen, and at times the symptoms
feel like a mild case of shingles, but are bi-lateral.

Dear Redeemed
As I am the Diet Expert, I think you should consult a Dermatologist about this condition.
I do hope you will soon get assistance so that the condition clears up.

Posted by: Just Wondering | 2009/04/21

I am a 31 year old female. I deal with the public a lot and have always been able to be courteous &  friendly, even when they don' t seem to be. Lately things have changed and I have lost my temper quite a few times and haven' t been able to stay calm. Twice my colleage has told me my neck is blood red and the past week I have all of a sudden broken out in a rash on my arms and my legs, which itches terribly. I have heard that some ppl can get a nervous rash when agitated or during an incident that makes them nervous. But, can this skin itching be the same thing? My dad is also a person that stress easily and he has been taking anti-hestamine from a very young age, due to a tick bite - or so the docter thought. He has to take them everyday due to skin itching. Could it be that it maybe wasn' t the tick bite that caused the itching, but due to being nervous and maybe this is some sort of condition that is hereditary?

Reply to Just Wondering