Question
Posted by: Suzanne | 2004/11/19

Nerobion - side effects

Dear doc. I read a posting from another person and your reply regarding Neurobion and the possible risks of taking 2 tablets a day. I've recently started taking Neurobion tablets and must honestly say that I don't realy feel any better or less tired than before. Please advise whether these tablets can in any way harm one's health and what the dangers are (even if only taking one a day)? Any bad side effects? And the positive side to these pills? Thank you.

Suzanne, Neurobion® is just a very good vitamin B complex – it isn’t supposed to give you energy or anything like that. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/31

I have pins and needles in my hands will neorobion work for that