Question
Posted by: nick | 2007/07/27

neostrata

Hi doc

can you pls tell me where i can get neostrate (specifically neoceuticals range). cosmetic stores like foschini? or pharmacies? i went to clicks and clicks pharmacy and they didnt have. do i need perscription for it?

thanks

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Nick, thank you for the question.
Please phone Genop Pharmcueticals in Johanesburg to find your nearest doctor or alternatively if you live in Cape Town please phone my office at (021) 797 0960 as we stock the NeoCeuticals and the NeoStrata range. Both these ranges are only dispensed through aesthetic doctors, dermatologists and plastic surgeons and will not be found at retail stores.