Question
Posted by: Shadow | 2008/01/23

Neomedrol

I used to use a product called neomedrol for my skin (Acne problem) and it always worked wonders - however it has been off the market for the last few months and when I ask why no one will tell me - they just say its been discontinued - can you tell me why?

I was on it for 7 years - if there was a problem with it I beleive I have the right to know!

Please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

Companies often stop making a perfectly good drug - The most common reason has nothing to do with the medicines safety or efficacy, but is purely a financial decision. Dalacin T is a brilliant product that is a worthy replacement - As your doctor for a script