Question
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/24

Neo-Medrol Acne Lotion

I have been using Neo-Medrol Acne Lotion for several years to dry up the odd pimple that I may get. I recently found out this product has been discontined. What was the reason it was discontinued in SA & is this still available in other countries as the alternative that was prescribed is not as effective as Neo-Medrol

Expert ImagePharmacist

Yes, alternatives are available - some that may even be more effective . Speak to you're prescriber about your options

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/27

We need neo medrol in South Africa. All countries all over the world uses Neo medrol why South Africa?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/27

Please I really need Neo Medrol I was fine without bombs on my chin after shave with Neo medrol applied. Am sure and very sure no other prescription can be effective as Neo medrol. My chin is in a state I can't explain. For how long will I keep on having this bombs and pain on my chin?