Question
Posted by: Funkydelic | 2008/01/15

Negative Pregnancy Test

My last mensteral period started 11/12/2007 and it was due to start again 07/01/2008 I went for a blood test on 10/01/2008 which was negative. I also did a home test this morning which was negative. I'm never late. I'm nauseous, got heartburn, bloated and my breasts are larger and sore. I had an overian syst beggining of December 2007 which burst and my gyne gave me the clear on 10/12/2007. Is it possible that I could be pregnant but the blood tests are not picking it up because it's too soon???

It is more likely that this is the effect of the cyst. The blood pregnancy test is very accurate.