Question
Posted by: Matie | 2006/04/19

Negative pregnancy test ;(

Hi all..
I am 1 month and and almost three weeks late (almost two months now)..I took a home pregnancy test this morning -came out negative..I am feeling numb around my abdomen..went to the dr twice already..dont know what to do now..

Have a blood test. If this is neagtive, see your doctor to look for another cause for the delayed period.

1
Posted by: lou | 2006/04/19

Are you going to a gynae or a gp? It sounds as if you need to see a gynae so that they can do a scan to rule out pregnancy, and and internal and blood tests to check what it may be.

Reply to lou