Question
Posted by: TTC Chantal | 2007/04/05

Negative Blood test - Was I too early???

Hi , I done an ovulation test and it was positive. I am supposed to start my periods on Monday - 9 th , but I am so impatient I had a blood test done one week before my period ( this past Monday) it came out negative. Could this be because it was too early? I heard that 10 days after conception the test should be reliable. Desperately TTC!!!! Or should I accept that I am NOT pregnant?

Definitely too early.

1
Posted by: Zara | 2007/04/05

Hey! I know exactly how you feeling i myself am hoping that i'm going to miss this months period! Be patient and try to get your mind off it, that 2 lines will appear unexpectedly!

I'll holds thumbs for girl! :-)

Reply to Zara