Question
Posted by: xyz | 2007/03/18

neg preg test no period

We have been trying for a baby unsuccesfully for 14 months. My period is regular (give or take a day). I am two weeks late but pregnancy tests show negative results. Recent blood tests show that I need a rubella shot but I have to confirm I am not pregnant first. I am anxious not to waste more time as I should wait for 3 months after the vaccination before trying to conceive. Please advise.

If the blood test is negative, you are not pregnant.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/03/19

If the blood test is negative then you are most probably not pregnant. You need to wait 3 months for the rubella vaccine to be out of your system so I would get it asap. Sometimes when you have an annovulatory cycle then you will have an extended cycle, i had that once last year and had to take Provera for my period to come back. You dont ovulate in every cycle. we have also been trying for 14 months so i know your pain! we are now with Vitalab fertility clinic.

Reply to Dee