Question
Posted by: Hali | 2003/03/06

neeto oder a prescription medecine

i have had car accident in 1992 since then I have severe pain at front head I try different medication put not work with me . i went to germany find very help ful medcine but not availabe in my area which is Ottawa, ontario. the name of the drug is called Doxepine-neuraxpharm. I am asking your help
thanks

Hali, I have no idea what it is and can’t help you with obtaining it. Why don’t you contact someone in Germany instead of someone in South Africa? Good luck.

1
Posted by: Ladylife | 2003/03/09

Hali - Just wondering? Do you not perhaps mean that the drug is called DOXEPIN and that it is also known as Sinequan ? Could you find out what the name of the manufacturer is of Doxepin (Sinequin) where you live?

This drug is used to treat depression, anxiety, arthritis and a whole host of other ailments.

If your local doctor cannot give you something equivalent then perhaps you can get your physican to presribe these medications and for you to have the prescription faxed over to friends or family overseas who can then purchase it there for you?

There ARE some reputable inter-net sites who will also, with the necessary prescription and Physicians name mail these medications directly to you.

Best of luck - Ladylife

Do first go to a really good pharmacologist locally as they can look up whether the ingredients which go into DOXEPIN or Sinequan might not be readily available in in the same drug but with a different name.

Take your medication bottle with you. This is always most helpful.

Best of luck - Ladylife

Reply to Ladylife