Question
Posted by: MONKEY | 2006/04/05

NEEM

HI I HAVE BEEN USING NEEM SHAMPOO AS A BODY WASH TO HELP WITH HERPES IN MY GENITALS IS THIS RIGHT. ALSO I USE AN ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP AND EVER SINCE USING THIS I GET OUT BREAKS OF HERPES. IS THIS BECAUSE I AM GETTING RID OF ALL THE BACTERIA I NEED TO FIGHT INFECTION. I AM FEMALE. ALSO CAN I USE BARLEY GRASS BOWDER WITH NEEM OIL AND WILL IT HELP BOOST MY IMUNE SYSTEM TO HELP PREVENT HERPES BREAKOUTS. PLEASE HELP.IS BARLEY GRASS JUICE SAFE TO TAKE AND WILL IT BENIFT ME.

Expert ImagePharmacist

M,

I'd suggest applying Vinok Lotio - This may be more effective and more affordable. Ask your pharmacy to order you some if they don't have stock. Also try taking a proper immune system supplement or a strong Vitamin B complex tablet.
Barey grass would be safe to continue using. You may need to get a milder soap.