Question
Posted by: desperate for knowledge | 2005/11/22

Needs to know more about cysts

In February 2004 I had my second miscarriage. So my gynaecologist suggested I go on the injection(nurestrate) since the pill makes me sick. But after the second injection I started bleeding and used about 4 packs of 24 tampons a month. The doctors ran there tests but couldn’t find what was causing the bleeding. So I changed gynaecologist he ran more tests (that was February 2005) but my ovaries were clean.
But today I found out I have cysts on bought my ovaries my doctor said something about polar. And referred me to a specialist.
All I want to know is what types of cyst you get and there affects they on the body.
IF you could help me please
Desperate for knowledge

Types of cysts are polycystic ovaries (PCOS. There is a lot of information on this in the archives), simple cysts, benign solid cysts and cancerous cysts. Ask your doctor to clarify what kind of cyst you have.