Question
Posted by: WORRIED DARRIAN | 2004/11/21

NEEDLESTICK

Dear Doctor,

I have a stupid question, but please can you give me an answer. Under normal circumstances, if a person were to be inflicted with a needlestick injury, that person would obviously feel pain and discomfort; but what if a person had a few drinks like beers and was still 'normal', would you still feel pain if you were pierced with a needle?

Thank You

Worried.

WD, you will have to be fairly drunk to not feel it, but it all depends on the circumstances. If you have more questions please post them as a new question to ensure that I receive them. Good luck.