Question

Needadvice from doc please??????

I am 15 weeks pregnant and will only be seeing my doc in Feb. But i have some pressing issues I need to ask doc....
I am tired all the time, now I know (from reading pages on this website) that the baby's development is the reason for most of the tiredness, but the pages also said (if I remember correctly) that from about week 14 the tiredness should subside, but that's not happening. Lastnight for example, i could not keep my eyes open at 6:30 already and when I went to bed I could not sleep and during the night I am up for hours on end (this happens very often). Last night was an exteamly difficult night. I had a pain in the middle of my chest, right below my breasts. I had to sit up for about 15 min, i tried to press it so the pain goes away, but that was even more painfull. This happened about two and a half to three hours after I have teaten. i also had a similar kind of pain late December, this pain came from my chest, straight thrue my left breast and it felt like it spamed at my shoulders.
Doc is this hurtburn or something from the grwoing baby or do you think something else could be wrong? Or should i not be too worried?

The tiredness is due to pregnancy hormones and can persist throughout pregnancy.
The pain you describe is mostly likely to be heartburn, but it is difficult to say without a full history and examination. If you are worried, phone for an earlier appointment or see your GP.